We recognize that occasionally, the product you have purchased may not really be the product you intended, and that one or more issues may arise in relation to the products you have purchased from the site. Consequently, our return policy is designed to guide you in the event that you have one or more items to return. This policy highlights the steps and conditions for which an item may be returned.
Requirements for a valid return
- MallforLagos offers a 5-day returns window for specific items which meet the requirements for a return. Such items to be returned must be returned within 5 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and National Public Holidays) from date of delivery.
- The item must remain in new condition.
- The item is in its original packaging, with all accessories, including warranty cards, manuals, certificates of authenticity, tags, etc.
- Branded products must have not been opened, with their seals intact.
- If there is a free promotional item tagged to the product, the promotional item must be returned along with the product.
How to Return Items
- Notify via mail: Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include pictures of the product that was delivered, order number, reason for return and other information relevant to the complaint.
- Return after Validation/Authorization: Once your claim is validated, Customers are required to send the item back to us (see our contact us page for address). Where possible, we may also arrange for pick up from customer’s location (customer bears the fee).
- Resolution: Once the item has been successfully returned or validation completed, resolution will be provided to customer, which will be in the form of a Replacement, Refund, Repair or Exchange for another item. For Refunds, customer will be expected to provide the bank details (same account number from which purchase was originally made).
Note: For refunds, customer shipping fees will be returned along with the cost of the item purchased only for cases where items initially delivered were wrong items, defective items or damage items (in-transit).
Items not eligible for Return
We will not accept returns for the following product types:
- Products that have been altered from their original conditions or opened by unauthorized personnel without permission.
- Products with tampered or missing serial Universal Product Code numbers (UPC).
- Products damaged due to misuse or poor handling by customer.
Timelines for Refunds
Once the item has been successfully returned (received by the seller), and your bank details provided, we will ensure you get a refund not later than 48hrs from time the return was completed. Replacements, Exchanges and Repairs will be subject to availability of products and agreements reached between all parties involved, but typically should be resolved within 3-5 business days.
What if I complain after the 7 days return timeframe has elapsed?
MallforLagos offers a 7-day returns window for all complaints. For complaints outside this returns window, you may do any of the following:
- Visit any authorized service centre for assistance.
- Contact the seller of the product who will be in a better position to provide a resolution
- Contact us so we can assist in getting a resolution from the seller.